EEP’s commitment to sustainability extends well beyond our core energy efficiency services and is centered around creating a sustainable, healthy world for future generations. EEP is actively involved with the following organizations to promote sustainability in their greater communities (US Green Building Council & LEED, Energy Efficiency Alliance of New Jersey, Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance, Sustainable Energy Fund, and more). In addition, EEP has implemented extensive sustainability initiatives internally including:
- Committing to exclusively LED lighting & Energy Star appliances in our office spaces
- Removing all single-use plastics from EEP facilities and job sites
- Purchasing carbon offsets for employee business travel
- Comingled recycling bins placed throughout the offices
- Limiting the use of paper through digital documents and where required, use of recycled paper in printed documents
EEP looks forward to continuing our support of sustainable organizations and programs that align with our goals to reduce our impact on the environment.