• Reduce both annual consumption and total energy budget• Identify opportunities and develop projects such as lighting, HVAC upgrades, CHP, and solar• No Up-Front Capital Required – projects can be financed through grants, rebates, loans, or combined with energy supply contracts and paid via utility bills (off-balance sheet)
• Online platform automatically tracks and analyzes utility consumption, bills, and expenses for a single facility or your entire portfolio• Ongoing identification of billing errors, consumption anomalies, and savings opportunities• Minimal staff involvement and no data entry
• Customized energy procurement strategies based on your energy objective, consumption profile, and risk-tolerance• Mitigate risks and manage costs for electricity, natural gas, propane, and petroleum products• Transparent RFPs with some of the lowest fees in the industry• Assist in development of fiscal energy budgets
Evolution Energy Partners was founded as a service of UGI Corporation, a Fortune 500 energy holding company, and spun out as an independent organization in early 2015.
Based on over 25 years of experience in the deregulated energy markets, we understand the risks and opportunities that these markets present. This knowledge allows us to help our clients make smart financial and operational decisions. We understand that combining strategic procurement and energy efficient technology is crucial to improving our clients’ control of their energy budget.
• Acquired the energy consulting division from UGI Energy Services
(part of Fortune 500 company)
• BA, Boston College
•MBA, Villanova University
• 5 years managing energy consulting division w/in UGI Energy
• BA – Accounting and Business Management, Alvernia College
• BA – Villanova University
• MBA – Temple University